Robert Nuzzie Thanks Everyone Who Attended His Borders Books Signing on February 7, 2009

Robert's Comments on the Borders Book Signing Event:

I would like to thank everyone for stopping by Borders Books this past weekend for my book signing. We really had a wonderful turnout! Some of the pictures are posted above from the event on Photobucket, so make sure you find your picture and download it. Please feel free to leave comments on my blog about the event, pictures, etc. Shortly, there will be video posted from the event, too, so keep checking back. Thanks again to everyone who came out for the event! It was a pleasure meeting everyone, and hopefully I will see you at the next event. I will continue to post updates on this site about where and when future events will take place.

Robert

No comments: